Category: PVP Guides, Rogue Guides
Welcome to the Mutilate Rogue PVP guide for World of Warcraft Wrath of the Lich King 3.3.5a. In this guide, you will learn about playing a Mutilate Rogue in the arena or a battleground. The guide includes Talents, Glyphs, Gems, Enchantments, Add-ons, Gameplay & Skill rotation tips, Team setups.
Other viable Glyphs
Gems are situational and depend on the build and equipment. They are used to reach the required stat caps.
- Meta: Relentless Earthsiege Diamond
- Red: Bright Cardinal Ruby
- Blue: Nightmare Tear x1
Rest of the sockets are filled with Red Gems.
Keep in mind, that Mutilate Rogue needs Resilience since he’s often exposed to open fights. You may choose damage over resilience if you are not focused in fights or if you are going for a fast game.
- Head – Arcanum of Triumph or Arcanum of Torment
- Shoulder – Inscription of Triumph or Greater Inscription of the Axe
- Cloak – Enchant Cloak – Major Agility or Enchant Cloak – Shadow Armor
- Chest – Enchant Chest – Powerful Stats or Enchant Chest – Exceptional Resilience
- Bracers – Enchant Bracers – Greater Assault
- Gloves – Enchant Gloves – Crusher
- Waist – Eternal Belt Buckle
- Legs – Icescale Leg Armor
- Boots – Enchant Boots – Greater Assault or Enchant Boots – Tuskarr’s Vitality
Gameplay & Rotations
For Main-hand – choose a dagger with 1.8 speed. Apply Wound Poison VII on the main weapon.
BiS main-hand daggers:
- Heaven’s Fall, Kryss of a Thousand Lies
- Wrathful Gladiator’s Spike
- Rib Spreader
- Stormfury, Black Blade of the Betrayer
For Off-hand – choose a dagger with 1.4 speed. Apply Deadly Poison VIII on the off-hand weapon.
BiS off-hand weapons:
Here is a list of preferable partners in the 2v2 and 3v3 arena.
- Frost Mage
- Shadow Priest
- Balance Druid
- Retribution Paladin
- Frost Mage + Discipline Priest
- Shadow Priest + Restoration Shaman
- Affliction Warlock + Restoration Druid
- Feral Druid + Discipline Priest