Category: PVP Guides, Shaman Guides
Welcome to the Enhancement Shaman guide for World of Warcraft Wrath of the Lich King 3.3.5a. In this guide, you will learn about playing an Enhancement Shaman in the arena or a battleground. The guide includes Talents, Glyphs, Gems, Enchantments, Add-ons, Gameplay & Skill rotation tips, Team setups.
The first build is for maximum damage. Viable in 3×3 Arena, for example Enhancement Shaman + Subtlety Rogue + Discipline Priest.
The second build is for maximum survivability. This build is used when you don’t have the top PvP gear.
The third build is when you’re a support in your team. Best in a combination of Enhancement Shaman + Arms Warrior + Holy Paladin / Restoration Druid.
Glyph of Feral Spirit
Glyph of Stoneclaw Totem
Glyph of Stormstrike
Glyph of Healing Wave — If you are playing 2 Damage Dealers then you might want to choose this instead of the last glyph. This will add sustain to your party.
Gems are situational and depend on the build and equipment. They are used to reach the required stat caps.
- Head – Arcanum of Triumph
- Shoulder – Inscription of Triumph
- Cloak – Scroll of Enchant Cloak – Spell Piercing
- Chest – Scroll of Enchant Chest – Exceptional Resilience
- Bracers – Scroll of Enchant Bracers – Greater Assault
- Gloves – Scroll of Enchant Gloves – Crusher / Enchant Gloves – Precision
- Waist – Eternal Belt Buckle
- Legs – Icescale Leg Armor
- Boots – Enchant Boots – Tuskarr’s Vitality
- Main-hand – Enchant Weapon – Berserking
- Off-hand – Titanium Weapon Chain
- Shield – Enchant Shield – Resilience
Gameplay & Rotations
75+ Spell Penetration (135 max); 262 Hit Rating; 10% Haste (or more)
Use Windfury on main-hand and Frostbard on off-hand. Or double Windfury when you don’t need to slow the enemy.
Choose Totem of Quaking Earth or Totem of the Avalanche though keep in mind, that the second Totem can cost you DPS if you lose the stacks due to being stunned/feared.
Here is a list of preferable partners in the 2v2 and 3v3 arena.
- Beast Mastery Hunter
- Mutilate / Combat Rogue
- Discipline Priest
- Balance Druid
- Holy Paladin
- Arms Warrior
- Retribution Paladin
- Frost Mage
- Arms Warrior + Holy Paladin / Restoration Druid
- Beast Mastery Hunter + Holy Paladin
- Mutilate Rogue + Discipline Priest
- Retribution Paladin + Discipline Priest