Category: Paladin Guides
Welcome to the Retribution Paladin DPS guide for World of Warcraft Wrath of the Lich King 3.3.5a. In this guide, you will learn about playing a Retribution Paladin in a raid. The guide includes Talents, Glyphs, Gems, Enchantments, Add-ons, Gameplay & Skill rotation tips.
This is a standard PVE build which does not include any buffs from other raid members. This build has to be changed if you go in with a constant party of guild members, according to the situation.
Gems are situational and depend on the build and equipment. They are used to reach the required stat caps.
- Meta: Relentless Earthsiege Diamond
- Blue: Nightmare Tear x1
- Head – Arcanum of Torment
- Shoulder – Greater Inscription of the Axe
- Cloak – Enchant Cloak – Greater Speed or Enchant Cloak – Major Agility
- Chest – Enchant Chest – Powerful Stats
- Bracers – Enchant Bracers – Greater Assault
- Weapon – Enchant Weapon – Berserking
- Gloves – Enchant Gloves – Crusher or Enchant Gloves – Precision
- Waist – Eternal Belt Buckle
- Legs – Icescale Leg Armor
- Boots – Enchant Boots – Greater Assault
Gameplay & Rotations
Retribution Paladin does not have a solid combination of skills, though it is advised to use this priority list below…
Rest of the time use any skill which comes out of cooldown. Use Judgement depending on the situation.