Category: Priest Guides
Welcome to the Holy Priest Healer guide for World of Warcraft Wrath of the Lich King 3.3.5a. In this guide, you will learn about playing a Holy Priest in a raid. The guide includes Talents, Glyphs, Gems, Enchantments, Add-ons, Gameplay & Skill rotation tips.
One of the pros being a Holy Priest is your adaptation to every situation. You can change your rotations depending on the situation. Holy Priest arsenal includes all kind of spells: HoTs (Heal over Time), single- and AoE (Area of Effect) spells, also instant spells and heals capable of basically reviving your whole raid in a dangerous situation.
- Glyph of Circle of Healing
- Glyph of Prayer of Healing
- Glyph of Guardian Spirit or Glyph of Flash Heal
Gems are situational and depend on the build and equipment. They are used to reach the required stat caps.
- Meta: Insightful Earthsiege Diamond this meta gem will allow you to regenerate 600-1200 mana per minute
There are different ways of combining gems.
This combination is suitable for players who just reached level 80 with low gear level.
For players with a medium level of gear.
For players with a high level of gear.
- Head – Arcanum of Burning Mysteries
- Shoulder – Greater Inscription of the Storm
- Cloak – Enchant Cloak – Greater Speed
- Chest – Enchant Chest – Powerful Stats
- Bracers – Enchant Bracers – Superior Spellpower
- Gloves – Enchant Gloves – Exceptional Spellpower
- Waist – Eternal Belt Buckle
- Legs – Brilliant Spellthread
- Boots – Enchant Boots – Icewalker
Gameplay & Rotations
Basic Healing Rotation
Binding Heal is has a huge mana cost, so use it carefully.
Healing a Tank
When the tank is heavily damaged:
When things get really scary:
Open up with Guardian Spirit and then use the standard tank-healing rotation
Out of Mana Healing
First of all, if things like this happen it’s because you didn’t manage your mana correctly.
Lightwell would also help out