Category: Paladin Guides
Welcome to the Holy Paladin Healer guide for World of Warcraft Wrath of the Lich King 3.3.5a. In this guide, you will learn about playing a Holy Paladin in a raid. The guide includes Talents, Glyphs, Gems, Enchantments, Add-ons, Gameplay & Skill rotation tips.
This build has +5% heal effect and other good talents from Retribution tree.
Gems are situational and depend on the build and equipment. They are used to reach the required stat caps.
- Meta: Insightful Earthsiege Diamond
- Red: Brilliant King’s Amber or Luminous Ametrine
- Yellow: Brilliant King’s Amber
- Blue: Brilliant King’s Amber or Dazzling Eye of Zul
- Head – Arcanum of Burning Mysteries
- Shoulder – Greater Inscription of the Storm
- Cloak – Scroll of Enchant Cloak – Greater Speed
- Chest – Scroll of Enchant Chest – Powerful Stats
- Bracers – Scroll of Enchant Bracer – Greater Intellect
- Gloves – Scroll of Enchant Gloves – Exceptional Spellpower
- Waist – Eternal Belt Buckle
- Legs – Sapphire Spellthread
- Boots – Scroll of Enchant Boots – Tuskarr’s Vitality
- Shield – Scroll of Enchant Shield – Greater Intellect
- Weapons – Scroll of Enchant Weapon – Major Intellect
Gameplay & Rotations
Use Judgement depending on the situation, then spam heals. If two tanks are getting damaged, then it’s the time to use Sacred Shield and Beacon of Light and spam Holy Light + Holy Shock, if you go out of mana – use Flash of Light