Category: Druid Guides
Welcome to the Feral Druid Tank guide for World of Warcraft Wrath of the Lich King 3.3.5a. In this guide, you will learn about playing a Feral Druid (Bear) in a raid. The guide includes Talents, Glyphs, Gems, Enchantments, Add-ons, Gameplay & Skill rotation tips.
The first build is for players with low gear level. You might want to tweak the build a bit for some occasions. Two talents with one talent point – decide if you want Stun or AoE damage. Infected Wounds are not needed if a Death Knight is in your party.
The second build is for players with 4 T10 bonus.
4 T10 items set build
Gems are situational and depend on the build and equipment. They are used to reach the required stat caps.
- Head – Arcanum of the Stalwart Protector
- Shoulder – Greater Inscription of the Gladiator
- Cloak – Enchant Cloak – Major Agility
- Chest – Enchant Chest – Powerful Stats
- Bracers – Enchant Bracers – Major Stamina
- Gloves – Enchant Gloves – Major Agility
- Waist – Eternal Belt Buckle
- Legs – Frosthide Leg Armor
- Boots – Enchant Boots – Tuskarr’s Vitality
- Weapon – Scroll of Enchant Weapon – Mongoose
Gameplay & Rotations
Your main abilities are:
- Maul + Swipe (Bear) is your main AoE aggro combo. Change the targets so that everyone is hit by Maul.
- Mangle (Bear) increases damage from Maul
- Lacerate – keep 5 stacks on the target all the time, it will help generate aggro
Feral Druids have a little problem holding aggro at the pull. Use Faerie Fire right before you pull, it generates extra aggro. Use Mangle on cooldown and keep up 5 stacks of Lacerate. Use Berserk at the start and spam Mangle and Maul on cooldown to generate aggro.
Our 4 main long cooldown abilities:
- Barkskin – has a low cooldown of 1 minute. Use it as much as you can, but time it to maximize the efficiency.
- Survival Instincts – is that last resort when you’re almost dead. Gives some extra time for the healers.
- Survival Instincts + Frenzied Regeneration is a good combo.
- Enrage – a standard rage-generator. But It won’t reduce armor if you have Item – Druid T10 Feral 4P Bonus (4 items from T10 set)