Category: Druid Guides
Welcome to the Feral Druid DPS guide for World of Warcraft Wrath of the Lich King 3.3.5a. In this guide, you will learn about playing a Feral Druid (Cat) in a raid. The guide includes Talents, Glyphs, Gems, Enchantments, Add-ons, Gameplay & Skill rotation tips.
This is a build designed to do maximum DPS for a single target.
You have 3 points left. Spend them as wish, here are a few suggestions.
Survival Instincts & Nurturing Instinctare not a top priority in your build but can save your life on encounters where you have to absorb damage. They also make the job of your healer easier.
Improved Mangle is used only when you have to constantly swap between targets.
Gems are situational and depend on the build and equipment. They are used to reach the required stat caps.
- Meta: Relentless Earthsiege Diamond
- Blue: Nightmare Tear x1
Fill the rest of the Blue slots with Red Gems.
Also, Haste rating gems are useful only with 100% Armor Penetration.
- Head – Arcanum of Torment
- Shoulder – Greater Inscription of the Axe
- Cloak – Scroll of Enchant Cloak – Major Agility
- Chest – Scroll of Enchant Chest – Powerful Stats
- Bracers – Scroll of Enchant Bracers – Greater Assault
- Gloves – Scroll of Enchant Gloves – Major Agility, Scroll of Enchant Gloves – Precision or Scroll of Enchant Gloves – Expertise
- Waist – Eternal Belt Buckle
- Legs – Icescale Leg Armor
- Boots – Scroll of Enchant Boots – Icewalker or Scroll of Enchant Boots – Superior Agility
- Weapon – Scroll of Enchant Weapon – Berserking
Gameplay & Rotations
You are the best target for Hysteria. All of your damage is physical and you benefit from this buff most of all classes.
Rotation & Rules
- Maintain Savage Roar at all times. If needed, refresh with 1 Combo Point
- Maintain Mangle (Cat). (Other Arms warriors or druids may do it)
- Maintain Rake
- Combo Points are made with Shred (but № 2, 3 are more important)
- At 5 Combo Points use Rip, if not used already
- Tiger’s Fury is used when below 30 energy. Used on cooldown
- Clearcast procs are used for Shred
- If at 5 Combo Points Savage Roar and Rip have more than 8 secs, then use Ferocious Bite
- Berserk is used when you have about 85 energy or less. Don’t use it if you don’t have energy