Game: Wrath of the Lich King
Content Type: Gaming Guides
Welcome to the Blood Death Knight Tank guide for World of Warcraft Wrath of the Lich King 3.3.5a. In this guide, you will learn about playing a Blood Death Knight in a raid. The guide includes Talents, Glyphs, Gems, Enchantments, Add-ons, Gameplay & Skill rotation tips.
Actually, Scent of Blood is needed minimum 1/3, rest you can spend somewhere else if you think it’s better.
Subversion is optional, you could take Rune Tap or Spell Deflection. But the Rune Tap heal isn’t that much, 1 healer will do the same with 1 direct healing spell easily and that spell reflect isn’t that much practical too.
Now Mark of Blood may seem like worth it, but it’s not. Bosses hit slow and hard, so it won’t be as useful as it could be.
Gems are situational and depend on the build and equipment. They are used to reach the required stat caps.
- Meta: Austere Earthsiege Diamond
- Red: Nightmare Tear x1 or Regal Dreadstone x1
- Yellow: Solid Majestic Zircon
Also, can be filled with Hit Rating gems
- Blue: Solid Majestic Zircon
- Head – Arcanum of the Stalwart Protector
- Shoulder – Greater Inscription of the Gladiator
- Cloak – Enchant Cloak – Mighty Armor or Enchant Cloak – Titanweave
- Chest – Enchant Chest – Super Health
- Bracers – Enchant Bracers – Major Stamina
- Gloves – Enchant Gloves – Armsman or Heavy Borean Armor Kit
- Waist – Eternal Belt Buckle
- Legs – Frosthide Leg Armor
- Boots – Enchant Boots – Tuskarr’s Vitality
- Weapon – Rune of the Stoneskin Gargoyle
Gameplay & Rotations
- Hit – 8% with two-handed weapons
- Expertise – 26
- Defence – 540 (for raids)