Game: Wrath of the Lich King
Content Type: Gaming Guides
Welcome to the Blood Death Knight DPS guide for World of Warcraft Wrath of the Lich King 3.3.5a. In this guide, you will learn about playing a Blood Death Knight in a raid. The guide includes Talents, Glyphs, Gems, Enchantments, Add-ons, Gameplay & Skill rotation tips.
A standard Blood DK build. Has a big potential with 90% Armor Penetration, but isn’t that good with low gear. Morbidity is 2/3 only because we don’t have another talent point.
Gems are situational and depend on the build and equipment. They are used to reach the required stat caps.
- Meta: Relentless Earthsiege Diamond
- Red: Fractured Cardinal Ruby
- Yellow: Inscribed Ametrine
- Blue: Nightmare Tear x1
- Head – Arcanum of Torment
- Shoulder – Greater Inscription of the Axe
- Cloak – Scroll of Enchant Cloak – Greater Speed or Scroll of Enchant Cloak – Major Agility
- Chest – Scroll of Enchant Chest – Powerful Stats
- Bracers – Scroll of Enchant Bracers – Greater Assault
- Gloves – Scroll of Enchant Gloves – Crusher
- Waist – Eternal Belt Buckle
- Legs – Icescale Leg Armor
- Boots –Scroll of Enchant Boots – Tuskarr’s Vitality or Scroll of Enchant Boots – Greater Assault
- Weapon – Rune of the Fallen Crusader
Gameplay & Rotations
Hit → Expertise → Armor Penetration → Strength → Critical → Agility → Haste → Attack Power
You need 8% of Hit Rating.
Simple Opener and Rotation
Diseases are refreshed with your Pestilence thanks to our Glyphs. Unfortunately, Blood Death Knight doesn’t shine until he has 90% Armor Penetration (+10% Talents).
Army of the Dead – Is used few seconds before the encounter, or when changing phase. Using it in while doing your combo will cause a DPS loss and a combo break. The summons copy your Hit, Attack Power, and Haste at the moment of summoning – remember that.
Hysteria – is used on cooldown on the top DPS of the raid.