Category: Rogue Guides
Welcome to the Assassination Rogue DPS guide for World of Warcraft Wrath of the Lich King 3.3.5a. In this guide, you will learn about playing an Assassination Rogue (Mutilate) in a raid. The guide includes Talents, Glyphs, Gems, Enchantments, Add-ons, Gameplay & Skill rotation tips.
This build will give you more Energy regeneration. This is better when you have to constantly change your targets
The second build is more for focusing single targets, it will increase your haste, thus increasing poison procs. More damage in a long-term
Keep in mind, that you can swap some points to Vigor. This will Increase your maximum Energy, it’s useful when you are constantly changing targets.
Gems are situational and depend on the build and equipment. They are used to reach the required stat caps.
- Meta: Relentless Earthsiege Diamond
- Blue: Nightmare Tear x1
- Head – Arcanum of Torment
- Shoulder – Greater Inscription of the Axe
- Cloak – Scroll of Enchant Cloak – Greater Speed
- Chest – Scroll of Enchant Chest – Powerful Stats
- Bracers – Scroll of Enchant Bracers – Greater Assault
- Gloves – Scroll of Enchant Gloves – Crusher
- Waist – Eternal Belt Buckle
- Legs – Icescale Leg Armor
- Boots – Scroll of Enchant Boots – Icewalker
- Weapon – Scroll of Enchant Weapon – Berserking for both weapons
Gameplay & Rotations
Long story short… Go in Stealth and open with a Garrote or Ambush, if someone else applies the bleed. Next, use Hunger For Blood and use that 1 combo point to activate Slice and Dice. Get 4-5 Combo Points using Mutilate and our finisher move is Envenom. Slice and Dice will be renewed thanks to our talents.
Cold Blood is used only on Envenom.
Important: Envenom gives you a buff, that procs Instant poison 75% more often and increases Deadly Poison chances by 15%. After Envenom try landing 1-2 Mutilate and Envenom again. The main thing here is to have the Envenom buff at all time. This will increase your damage a lot!