Category: Warrior Guides
Welcome to the Arms Warrior DPS guide for World of Warcraft Wrath of the Lich King 3.3.5a. In this guide, you will learn about playing an Arms Warrior in a raid. The guide includes Talents, Glyphs, Gems, Enchantments, Add-ons, Gameplay & Skill rotation tips.
Don’t forget to change Sword/Mace/Poleaxe Specialization according to your weapon!
The first build is for people new to raiding. No top gear or stat caps. Here we have a focus on rage generation with talents like Unbridled Wrath and Anger Management. Also, we take Weapon Mastery due to lack of Hit Rating and Expertise. Slam is excluded from our rotation, which makes us more mobile, but do less damage.
The second build is for people with stats capped. This build is considered the best DPS in 1 target.
Requires good gear.
Gems are situational and depend on the build and equipment. They are used to reach the required stat caps.
- Red & Yellow
- Head – Arcanum of Torment
- Shoulder – Greater Inscription of the Axe
- Cloak – Enchant Cloak – Major Agility
- Chest – Enchant Chest – Powerful Stats
- Bracers – Enchant Bracers – Greater Assault
- Gloves – Enchant Gloves – Crusher
- Waist – Eternal Belt Buckle
- Legs – Icescale Leg Armor
- Boots – Enchant Boots – Cat’s Swiftness or Enchant Boots – Greater Assault
- Weapons – Enchant Weapon – Berserking
Gameplay & Rotations
Arms don’t have that much of a Rotation. Their gameplay is based on skill procs.
Last, but not least Arms Warriors Expertise rating is a very questionable topic. Some don’t cap it to have more Overpower procs.