Game: Wrath of the Lich King
Content Type: Gaming Guides
- Glyph of Polymorph
- Glyph of Living Bomb
- Glyph of Evocation (You can replace with Glyph of Mana Gem if you are playing with a healer)
Gems are situational and depend on the build and equipment. They are used to reach some of the required stat caps and boost some of the others.
- Meta: Chaotic Skyflare Diamond always with no exceptions
- Red: Runed Cardinal Ruby or Mysterious Dreadstone
- Blue: Mysterious Dreadstone or Radiant Eye of Zul
- Yellow: Potent Ametrine or Smooth King’s Amber
- Head: Arcanum of Dominance – Wintergrasp Quartermaster – 40 Stone Keeper Shards
- Shoulder: Inscription of Dominance – Wintergrasp Quartermaster – 30 Stone Keeper Shards
- Cloak: Lightweave Embroidery – Requires level 420 Tailoring to train or Enchant Cloak – Greater Speed – Standard Enchant.
- Chest: Enchant Chest – Powerful Stats – Standard Enchant.
- Braccers: Scroll of Enchant Bracer – Superior Spellpower – Standard Enchant.
- Gloves: Hyperspeed Accelerators – Requires level 375 Engineering to train or Enchant Bracers – Superior Spellpower – Standard Enchant.
Waist: Eternal Belt Buckle – Requires level 415 Blacksmithing to craft (this item is available for everyone)
- Legs: Sapphire Spellthread – Requires level 430 Tailoring to craft (this items is available for everyone)
- Boots: Nitro Boosts – Require level 405 Engineering to train or Scroll of Enchant Boots – Tuskarr’s Vitality – Standard Enchants.
I don’t recommend Enchant Weapon – Black Magic for pvp as the pure spellpower is more beneficial here