Game: The Burning Crusade
Content Type: Gaming Guides
Welcome to the Arms Warrior guide for World of Warcraft the Burning Crusade 2.4.3. In this guide, you will learn about playing an Arms Warrior in dungeons and raids. The guide includes Talents, Gems, Enchantments, BiS list, Gameplay & Skill rotation tips.
and Improved Demoralizing Shout can be replaced with other talents if they are provided by another Warrior.
Sword Specialization is superior, but obviously you will have to use the Specialization of your current weapon.
- Meta: Relentless Earthstorm Diamond
- Red: Bold Living Ruby, Inscribed Noble Topaz
- Blue: Fill with Red or Sovereign Nightseye, Jagged Talasite
- Yellow: Smooth Dawnstone, Rigid Dawnstone
- Head – Glyph of the Outcast, Glyph of Ferocity if Hit is required
- Shoulder – Greater Inscription of Vengeance or Greater Inscription of the Blade
- Cloak – Greater Agility or Subtlety
- Chest – Exceptional Stats
- Bracers – Brawn
- Gloves – Major Strength
- Legs – Nethercobra Leg Armor or Cobrahide Leg Armor
- Boots – Cat’s Swiftness with Dexterity and Surefooted as alternatives
- Weapon – Executioner, Mongoose or Savagery
Enchanters can also benefit from Enchant Ring – Stats on both of the Rings
Crafting professions marked in brackets. Better items are listed first.
- Head –Mayhem Projection Goggles (Engi), Cursed Vision of Sargeras, Brutal Gladiator’s Plate Helm, Helm of the Illidari Shatterer, Onslaught Battle-Helm
- Shoulder –Onslaught Shoulderblades, Brutal Gladiator’s Plate Shoulders, Blood-stained Pauldrons, Ripfiend Shoulderplates, Shoulderpads of the Stranger
- Cloak –Shadowmoon Destroyer’s Drape, Dory’s Embrace, Vengeance Wrap (Tailor), Cloak of Darkness (LW)
- Chest –Hard Khorium Battleplate (BS), Carapace of Sun and Shadow (LW), Onslaught Breastplate, Midnight Chestguard, Embrace of the Phoenix (LW)
- Bracers –Deadly Cuffs, Bracers of Eradication, Insidious Bands, Furious Shackles, Master Assassin Wristwraps
- Gloves –Gloves of Immortal Dusk (LW), Grips of Silent Justice, Hard Khorium Battlefists (BS), Fletcher’s Gloves of the Phoenix (LW), Onslaught Gauntlets
- Waist –Belt of One-Hundred Deaths, Boneweave Girdle, Red Belt of Battle (BS), Chain of Unleashed Rage, Don Alejandro’s Money Belt
- Legs –Leggings of Divine Retribution, Brutal Gladiator’s Plate Legguards, Onslaught Greaves, Legguards of Endless Rage, Bow-Stitched Leggings, Legplates of Unending Fury
- Boots –Dreadboots of the Legion, Shadowmaster’s Boots, Softstep Boots of Tracking, Nyn’jah’s Tabi Boots, Sunrage Treads
- Weapon –Brutal Gladiator’s Greatsword, Cataclysm’s Edge, Vengeful Gladiator’s Greatsword, The Blade of Harbingers, Twinblade of the Phoenix, Soul Cleaver, Lionheart Executioner (BS)
- Ranged –Ancient Amani Longbow, Crossbow of Relentless Strikes, Barrel-Blade Longrifle, Brutal Gladiator’s War Edge, Serpent Spine Longbow, Twisted Blades of Zarak
- Neck –Hard Khorium Choker (JC), Choker of Endless Nightmares, Choker of Serrated Blades, Shattered Sun Pendant of Might
- Ring –Stormrage Signet Ring, Angelista’s Revenge, Signet of Primal Wrath
- Ring –Unstoppable Aggressor’s Ring, Band of the Ranger-General, Hard Khorium Band (JC)
- Trinket –Solarian’s Sapphire, Shard of Contempt, Madness of the Betrayer
- Trinket –Dragonspine Trophy, Berserker’s Call, Figurine -Shadowsong Panther (JC)
is the true raiders choice due to the ability to create Drums of Battle & Drums of War which are very useful in raids. If you take into account the combined stat boost for the party – it gets clear why Leatherworking is first. Also, you can craft leg enchants like Nethercobra Leg Armor.
List of useful items during your progression:
- Swiftstrike Shoulders
- Shoulders of Lightning Reflexes
- Cloak of Darkness
- Embrace of the Phoenix
- Carapace of Sun and Shadow
- Bindings of Lightning Reflexes
- Gloves of Immortal Dusk
- Fletcher’s Gloves of the Phoenix
- Belt of Deep Shadow
- Belt of the Black Eagle
- Boots of Utter Darkness
gives you access to craft following BiS items Hard Khorium Choker and Hard Khorium Band. You can also create epic gems, but they can be bought, so it’s not much of an exclusive thing. JC is second because the combined stat boost of Drums (LW) is better for the party.
is beneficial to upgrade rings with Enchant Ring – Stats which is a unique boost available only to this profession. After enchanting your BiS rings, Enchanting may be removed to make space for other professions (it’s not required to maintain the profession to use this boost).
With Alchemy you can create Assassin’s Alchemist Stone, but it will be replaced soon enough with a better trinket. Also may be used to create consumables like Flask of Relentless Assault, Elixir of Demonslaying or Haste Potion
Blacksmithing may help you get new gear once you start doing dungeons & raids but this gear will get replaced fast enough with progressing to higher end content. But it can be used to provide gold for buying consumables or to create Adamantite Weightstone & Adamantite Sharpening Stone.
List of useful items during your progression:
- Swiftsteel Shoulders
- Hard Khorium Battleplate
- Bulwark of the Ancient Kings
- Bulwark of Kings
- Breastplate of Kings
- Hard Khorium Battlefists
- Red Belt of Battle
- Wicked Edge of the Planes
- Black Planar Edge
Gameplay & Rotations
Buffs like Death Wish should be combined with other buffs & trinket procs. Try using these as soon as possible, to have them ready again sooner.
- Flask: Flask of Relentless Assault
- Elixir: Elixir of Major Strength, Elixir of Major Agility, Elixir of the Mongoose, Fel Strength Elixir, Elixir of Demonslaying
- Potion: Haste Potion, Insane Strength Potion
- Food: Roasted Clefthoof, Spicy Crawdad, Talbuk Steak, Spicy Hot Talbuk
- Drums: Drums of Battle, Drums of War
Expertise / Hit rating -> Crit / Attack Power / Armor Pen -> Haste