Content Type: Gaming News
Date: June 7, 2019
Eko Software, in conjunction with Bigben have released the action rpg game Warhammer: Chaosbane, on PS4, Xbox One and PC. It’s a game that has remained faithful to the lore and fans of Games Workshop, plus offering new gameplay.
Check out this release trailer.
In Warhammer: Chaosbane choose from Konrad Vollen the soldier, Elontir the mage, Bragi Axebiter the dwarf Slayer, or Elessa the archer, and battle the hordes of chaos to protect the Empire and halt the Chaotic hordes advance.
“The first action RPG to take place in the Warhammer Fantasy Battles world, Warhammer: Chaosbane plunges the player into the heart of the Old World, a continent marked by the Great War against Chaos, a bloody conflict which ravaged the Empire of men. They will embody a human, a high elf, a wood elf, or a dwarf, and discover the iconic locations of the Warhammer Fantasy Battles universe that’s captured the imaginations of millions of fans across the world.”
- The first hack-and-slash set in the Warhammer Fantasy Battles universe.
- 4 character classes, each with their own unique gameplay, skills, and gear.
- An XXL bestiary with more than 70 monsters, all linked to the gods of Chaos, and epic boss fights.
- A game designed for co-op: on your own or with 4 players, local or online, the interface and class synergy have been specifically created for cooperation and teamwork between characters.
- Extreme replayability: in addition to the main story, a boss rush mode, infinite dungeons, and regular updates will ensure a rich gaming experience.
Warhammer: Chaosbane is now available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on Steam and Utomik. Stay tuned to TheZombieChimp for a review soon.