Content Type: Gaming News
Date: June 13, 2019
Paradox Interactive have released two new gameplay trailers for their Vampire: The Masquerade sequel, known as Bloodlines 2. First shown at the PC Gaming Show, the trailers show gameplay and some of the other features that Bloodlines 2 has to offer.
You start as a fledgling Thinblood, whose very existence starts a vampire civil war. The only way you’ll survive is to enter into uneasy alliances and join of the full-blood vampire clans. Stalk the streets for prey, manage complex relationships and balance your fading humanity with your need for blood.
The first trailer shows you the powerful vampire abilities, plus the story elements and gameplay you will find in Bloodlines 2.
The second trailer is more in depth than the first and it shows you the Seattle locations, as well as the action and some of the tough choices you’ll face.
Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 Features
- Grow in power as the ultimate in vampire, use your unique disciplines and fast-based melee combat in a vampire filled city that reacts to your playstyle and choices. Though, you must uphold the Masquerade and maintain your humanity at all times or face the consequences.
- Seattle’s Dark underbelly has been reimagined faithfully. As you hunt your prey
- in the dark streets and alleyways, you’ll meet the old blood founders, and the newer blood redefining the city. Though, many may appear to have noble ideals, everyone has hidden agendas so you must choose your allies carefully.
- Choose one of the many factions, each with their own traits and stories. Though remember the world will judge you by the company you keep and no one remains blameless for ever.
- Experience the story written by the original creator of Bloodlines, that brings back some popular fan favourites.
Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 will launch on PC and consoles in 2020 and is now available for pre-order https://www.bloodlines2.com/en/pre-order. To learn more about Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2, please visit www.bloodlines2.com or stay local to www.TheZombieChimp.com.