Content Type: Gaming News
Date: November 28, 2019
Developer Elder Games and Headup wish you to celebrate the near release of their Sci-fi RPG Everreach: Project Eden, with the release of their latest feature trailer, which goes into the technology and advancements within the game. Everreach: Project Eden is due for release on Xbox One and PC on 4th December, with a PS4 release planned for later next year.
The game puts you in the role of Nora Harwood, a member of the Everreach Corporation’s Security Division who is on a mission to clear the planet for colonization and investigate recent unusual happenings on the planet’s surface. There’s a large alien world to explore, and mysterious depths to investigate. Packed with both engaging ground combat and fast-paced vehicle combat, use the skill tree to make Nora exactly how you want her to be and how she’s going to survive.
To take us through a first-hand look at the futuristic gear available to you, along with giving you a first-hand look at the upgrade system, there’s a new trailer below, to feast your eyes upon.
If you want to have a look at the previous two feature trailers you can check them out below…
EverReach Industries Secret Documentation #2: “Safety & Care”
EverReach Industries Secret Documentation #1: “Planet Eden”
- Fully customizable with over 80 upgrades to your skills and gear
- Engage in fierce combat, use the environment and forcefields to defeat your foes.
- High speed vehicle combat on your own hoverbike
- Over 8 hours of story to immerse yourself in, written by Michelle Clough a writer and former narrative QA of the Mass Effect trilogy.
- Explore Eden’s enigmatic environments designed by Mai-Anh Tran, who’s also been a film artist for movies such as Warcraft and Star Trek: Beyond.
Everreach: Project Eden will be available for $24.99 on Xbox One and Windows PC via Steam on December 4th. You will get the PC version also on Robot Cache. PS4 release.