Content Type: Gaming News
Date: November 16, 2019
Devespresso Games with Headup are happy to let the world know that The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters, a spooky story driven Korean Survival horror game is now available to buy on Steam Early Access, for Windows PC, Mac, and Linux at £9.99 / €11.99 / $11.99.
The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters tells the tale of Mina Park, a student at Sehwa High. When she awakens in the dead of night at her school, she soon discovers things are not as they should be. The school where she spends a lot of her time, looks twisted by dark forces and something is pursuing her. Something that looks like… her English teacher? If Nina is going to survive, she needs to escape the school into the neighbouring district. It is there she will encounter strange creatures, mysterious strangers, and uneasy allies.
The Coma 2 continues the adventure begun in The Coma: Recut. Featuring powerful hand-illustrated in-game visuals by Minho Kim and a terrifying story of relentless pursuit by T.L Riven. Dark Song, the pursuer from The Coma is even more powerful in The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters, the new AI tech makes the challenge of escaping her pursuit even more difficult. Players will have to mix the need for survival against the urgency of exploration.
- Fear Dark Song’s relentless pursuit, now with an all-new, and more sinister, AI
- Craft items to prepare for critical life-or-death situations
- Explore the nightmarish district of Sehwa and discover its dark secrets
- Scavenge resources to survive deadly encounters and afflictions
- Unlock tools and upgrades to reach previously inaccessible areas
- Hide and pass challenges to conceal your location
- Vibrant, hand-illustrated in-game visuals and comic strips
The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters is now available in Steam’s Early Access for Windows PC, Mac, and Linux at £9.99 / €11.99 / $11.99.