Content Type: Gaming News
Date: June 12, 2018
If you’ve taken your hands off the wheel for a week or so then you may not have noticed that following the update to the Steam version of Starpoint Gemini Warlords, Little Green Men Games have implemented a huge 2.0 update to XBox One. When we say huge, it is the biggest, and the most content-rich update and it’s completely free.
The 2.0 update to Starpoint Gemini Warlords makes your friends and enemies act a little more responsively, based on what you do within the game itself. Factions may want your support or betray you. They may aid you in becoming the largest global force in the Gemini System or they might do everything they can to undermine or destroy you.
One of the biggest inclusions is the War Dialogue introduced within 2.0. LGM call them “love letters between factions”.
So how does this war dialogue work?
Factions can hail you, and declare war on you even if it’s neutrally aligned, or even friendly, which largely depends on your actions in the game. Factions may declare war on you if they feel threatened by seeing your building Proxima, because, you know, they don’t want to be obliterated. Other factions may ask to become your ally, so you can conquer the Gemini together, and more.
The complete list of changes are included below.
Starpoint Gemini Warlords Update 2.0 – Full Change log
- Diplomacy overhaul
- Factions will react if you try to connect to their satellites or hack them
- If you lose a station, there’s a chance an allied or neutral faction will contact you and offer to retrieve the same station for a certain amount of credits
- If you lose a part of your fleet in a battle, there’s a chance an allied or neutral faction will contact you and send you a certain amount of resources to compensate your loss
- Factions will react if you build Proxima shipyard
- Factions will react if you start Proxima research
- Factions will react if you end Proxima research
- Factions will react if you make a planetary assault
- Rise of Numibia DLC has received a German, Russian, Chinese and French localization
- German dialogues (vanilla) have been fixed
- Chinese localization has been overhauled
- Japanese localization in form of a mod for vanilla version of the game
- Wormhole civilian tasks are improved on align change
- Scrolling with the controller on Info menu list is now available
- RECORDS Bonuses can now be scrolled with the controller
- Improved font readability in certain cases (better kerning)
- SHIPBUILDING interface button is disabled until you obtain a Hangar Level 1 in HQ, with an explanation why it is disabled
- Press View button on the controller to reveal hints on Starchart
- Hint for Command Points on Starchart
- Hint for SuperCapital Ship on Starchart
- Hint for Civilian tasks on Starchart
- NEW GAME Story Campaign and FREEROAM modes are now separated, if you’re playing
- Vanilla game or any DLC, except Cycle of Warfare
- Hints for FOW, Camera and Select modes on small HUD icons added
- Hint on Trader menu for Double-click and Shift-click options added
- Hint on a station; it says Toggle Station Interface instead of Toggle Station HUD
- Fixed and re-added troopers menu
- Fixed GPU related causes of crashes, especially on weaker GPUs
- Fixed one small memory leak
- Fixed a cause of performance drain in script system affecting long play sessions
- Fixed several minor visual glitches
Stay tuned for more information on Starpoint Gemini Warlords when we have it, right here at Thezombiechimp.com