Content Type: Gaming News
Date: September 30, 2019
Shadowy Contracts a stealth RPG developed solo indie developer Mark Nasr is set to arrive on Steam Early Access on Oct 3rd. The premise? Take on assassination contracts, stealth in and kill your mark, or get discovered and die trying.
In Shadowy Contracts, King Arthur ascends the throne in a world hurting from violence, poverty, and hardship. Not willing to sit and wait while things get better, our protagonist joins an assassin organization – coming to grips with an unexpected magical heritage in the process.
In true RPG fashion, there are many different weapons and armour to loot to help you fulfil your contracts. The more successful you are, the more gold you’ll earn. Earn enough gold and you can hire and lead mercenaries into battle, which will raise the stakes in a big way.
- 7 Contracts and 4 battle levels, with more coming soon
- Buy or steal 52 different weapons, 38 armour sets and 21 weapon effects and enchantments
- Loot weapons, and learn abilities and spells using the talent tree
- Scalable enemies ensure there’s always a challenge
- Extensive character creation system
Shadowy Contracts will be available on Steam Early Access for Windows only, on Thursday 3rd October. But it before the 10th October to receive a 25% discount to take the price to $9.74. The price will return to $12.99 on October 10th.