Content Type: Gaming News
Date: May 24, 2019
GameTomo, the Japanese publisher have announced that the high-flying action mecha game inspired by Macross, Gundam and Ace Combat is now available on the Nintendo Switch eShop. Featuring content never before available in western markets, Project Nimbus: Complete Edition is available on the Switch’s eShop for £15.99 GBP, and $19.99 USD with a special 10% discount for the first week to celebrate the launch of the title.
Project Nimbus: Complete Edition includes heart-stopping, high-speed combat action across a variety of futuristic scenes. Three factions battle it out for few resources, using powerful weaponized battle suits known as Battle Frames.
Survival Mode is a new edition with the Complete Edition, that pits you against a never-ending tide of enemies. While the Warfront mode elaborates on Survival mode by adding several missions and objectives, forcing you to use strategy and tactical decisions if you are to survive to rise through the ranks.
You can see in the trailer, the fast-paced combat, the different landscapes and the power of the Battle Frames and their weaponry.
- High-speed battle action, piloting heavily armored Battle Frames through the war-torn skies.
- Twenty-six missions in a variety of locations, including floating cities, ocean fortresses, mountain bases, futuristic prisons, and battles in space.
- Over a dozen playable Battle Frames with weapons including smart missiles, energy blades, particle cannons, floating energy shields, railguns and autonomous psychodrones.
- A sprawling storyline with battles between three different factions over a war-torn futuristic planet: the US-led CFN, the Russia-led UCN, and the shadowy terrorist Children of Fallen Nations.
- Complex bosses each with a unique fighting style, including orbiting nuclear battle mechs, bands of deadly pilots, and weaponized flying ships.
- Missiles, rail guns and cannons for long range combat…energy blades and blade rushes for melee!
- Bonus Survival Mode lets you choose from an entire hangar of Battle Frames, and then you must battle endless waves of enemies with increasing power.
- WARFRONT mode includes massive replayability with six unlimited mission modes including Base Defense, Interception, and Assassination. Six levels of pilot (including Legendary) and Battle Frame customization will keep you playing for hours more.
Project Nimbus : Complete Edition is available on the Switch’s eShop for £15.99 GBP, and $19.99 USD with a special 10% discount for the first week to celebrate the launch of the title.