Content Type: Gaming News
Date: June 29, 2019
Already having being released on the Nintendo Switch and PS4 in Japan, GameTomo have announced that Project Nimbus: Complete Edition has now been released on Steam for the PC. Project Nimbus, is a high flying action mecha game inspired by classic mecha like Macross and Gundam.
Project Nimbus is all about high-speed, heavy action Mecha based combat. The Battle Frames as they’re called are heavily weaponised and very well armoured, and used by the three main factions of the world desperately fighting over scarce resources. There’s also a survival mode that pits you against endless enemies, and a Warfront mode that adds even more mission types and objectives for you to complete.
If you already own Project Nimbus on Steam then you’ll be automatically upgraded to the Complete Edition at no extra cost. Any new buyers will also receive everything this game has to offer. The port contains full keyboard, mouse and gamepad support, as well as more detailed visual settings and Ultrawide 4k support. Plus, there’s Steam achievements you can grab for as well.
“Nimbus fans on PC have wanted to play this new remastered version for a long time, and we’re very happy to bring it to them. We’ve worked closely with original developers GameCrafterTeam to make sure previous buyers get the old and new game on Steam just as they wanted it!” said Reece Scott, CEO of GameTomo.
Project Nimbus: Complete Edition Key Features
- High speed, heavily armoured Battle-Frame-fighting action
- Twenty-six missions across different locations such as floating cities, mountain bases, space, and futuristic prisons
- Full PC mouse and keyboard support (as well as gamepad), plus Steam Achievements and visual settings
- Support for 21:9 Ultra-wide, 4K resolution monitors, and 60, 90, 144, and uncapped framerate support
- More than 12 playable battle-frames with powerful weapons such as smart missiles, energy blades, particle cannons, floating energy shields, railguns and autonomous psychodrones
- A complex storyline involving three different factions, the US-led CFN, the Russia-led UCN, and the shadowy terrorist Children of Fallen Nations
- Complex bosses each with their own fighting style, that includes deadly pilots, weaponised flying ships and orbiting battle mechs
- Choose ballistic weapons like missiles, rail guns and cannons for long range, while slicing your opponent’s in short range, with energy blades and blade rushes.
- Fight endless waves of enemy Battle Frames in the survival bonus mode
- Warfront mode, which includes six unlimited mission modes, and six levels of pilot skill will keep you playing more.
Project Nimbus: Complete Edition is now available on PC Steam for around £15, but purchase before the 9th July to get a further 25% off. For more information visit the official Steam Project Nimbus page. https://store.steampowered.com/app/257030/Project_Nimbus/