Content Type: Gaming News
Date: June 18, 2019
It may not have been delivered exactly when SWDTech wanted it to, but their retro RPG Pixel Noir is finally available on Steam Early Access. Pixel Noir is a Japanese role playing game (JRPG), that take a huge visual snort from the 16-Bit style of the 1990’s, mixes in some noir style and throws in some classic detective stories, Science Fiction and Steampunk themes.
The Steam Early Access version includes four out of the seven chapters, which will serve as a method of contributing your suggestions for the second phase of the game’s development. When Pixel Noir is released there will be over twice as much content as the content available on early Access, as well as lots more areas to explore, more visuals and of course the final half of the story.
So, apart from the first four out seven chapters, what else does the Early Access version include?
- Along with the main mission of each chapter, their respective secondary missions
- Crafting and upgrading weapon system
- Turn-based combat skills system
- Quick Time Events system with combat skills
- Puzzle solving
- Dialogue options system to choose how to solve a case
- Out of Combat Investigation Skill System.
If you want to get on board you can visit the Pixel Noir Steam Early Access page right here. https://store.steampowered.com/app/754320/Pixel_Noir/ or stay tuned to TheZombieChimp.com