Content Type: Gaming News
Date: July 25, 2017
If you’re a fan of the insanely popular platformer Phantom Cat, then you will undoubtedly be very pleased to hear that its sequel, Phantom Cat 2 is on the way for an August release. Phantom Cat 2 introduces 20 unique characters each with their own personalities, plenty more worlds to explore and the all new parkour gameplay. If you’re a fan of mobile platformers and haven’t seen Phantom Cat, now might be a good time to check them out.
The Phantom World Saga continues with the story of Ari and his little sister Ina, who encounter a giant robot while on a stroll across a deserted land. Mesmerized by the immense robot, they get distracted – and a mysterious gang kidnaps Ina. Ari must now rescue his sister and bring her home … whatever it takes!
What’s New in Phantom Cat 2?
The sequel introduces four brand new chapters each with seven unique levels. There’s new enemy types, plus a shed-load of obstacles that you must face on the quest to save Ina. But you’re not doing this alone, a friendly sprite called Elo will be there to lend a hand.
* Explore 4 different chapters with 7 levels – with a whole new chapter on the way.
* Collect more than 20 unique playable characters.
* Unleash brand new “Penta Phantom Powers” – such as Plant, Blink, Ice, Resize, and Smash.
* Enjoy social options such as the ability to climb the leaderboards, send rewards, and share replays via ReplayKit.
* Immerse yourself in stunningly beautiful worlds with adorable characters.
* Experience classic hardcore platforming gameplay on your mobile device with intuitive controls and a modern interface.
* Coming soon: Challenge your friends and players from all over the world in competitive multiplayer mode.
Jason Yeung the CEO of Veewo Games, says “We’re thrilled to officially announce Super Phantom Cat 2! In a matter of weeks, fans will be able to enter the Phantom World once again and meet a bunch of new, playful characters as they take on a whole new challenge and play with friends all over the world. It was immediately clear that we struck a chord with the original Super Phantom Cat – which has been a great success. We poured our hearts and souls into the sequel to make it even more of shared experience, and we sincerely hope that players rediscover that feeling of whimsy and wonder as they explore the game on their mobile devices.”
Super Phantom Cat 2 will arrive on the App Store in August 2017 and on Google Play a few weeks later.