Content Type: Gaming News
Date: September 14, 2017
Pankapu, published by Playdius will be available in all its glory from September 20th for Steam, PlayStation®4 and Xbox One.
Pankapu is a colorful action platformer where you can transform freely from Warrior to Archer or Mage. Each of these three Aegis has different skills and abilities so choose wisely when you change your Aegis. However, you can’t just use one, you must learn to master them all to fulfill your destiny and defeat Gangreyn, the Prince of Nightmares.
In Pankapu, you can…
- Float, aim and strike! Switch between Aegis in real-time to avoid traps and defeat your enemies.
- Infuse your weapons with the power of Dreams and unlock more than 35 skills!
- Reveal your true power by facing huge bosses!
- Collect all the hidden Mudjins and discover Djaha’rell’s full story.
- Listen to the oniric OST of Ganaé and Hiroki Kikuta.
Pankapu will be available September 20th on PlayStation®4, Xbox One, PC and will include all the content, including last year’s Prologue.