Content Type: Gaming News
Date: May 11, 2017
Halloween is still several months away but Brain Wash Gang are set to release a dark, twisted and horrific nightmare of a game next week on PC, Mac and Linux. Nongünz is a disturbing blood bath of a game with roguelike procedurally generated levels, and a nightmarishly dark and terrifying retro style.
Take a look at this trailer for example. It starts off all cute and fluffy and then it becomes very, very, dark and not the type of thing you’d let young children watch. I’ll leave it to you to find out exactly what happens, suffice to say it’s not all hugs and kisses by the end.
As you progress through each and every changeable level of bullet blasting carnage, you’ll meet certain people in your graveyard, cultists, martyrs, gravediggers etc. These rather sombre but helpful fellows will either increase your capacity to kill or provide perks to your idle game. Considering the difficulty of Nongünz, pride will come before your fall and then eventual disembowelment if you refuse their help.
Each game will see you leaving the relative comfort of the graveyard and delving deep into pant-wettingly creepy dungeons filled with creatures created out of human viscera. The more creatures you kill, the higher combos you create, and the higher score you achieve.
This score is used in the mysterious idle game part of Nongünz, where you create your own team of damned souls and death cultists.
– Unforgiving gameplay that will challenge both your skill and your wits.
– The whole game is a riddle. Unveil the mystery behind the nihilistic universe of Nongünz.
– Beautifully crafted black and white pixel environments and characters.
– Hundreds of levels plagued with dozens of different enemies.
– Many weapons, items and equipment to unlock and master.
– The potential to change your perception about existence, violence and mankind.
Nongünz is due for release on PC, Mac and Linux on the 19th May for $6.99