Content Type: Gaming News
Date: November 2, 2019
As the November 21st release date of Farming Dynasty gets ever closer, Bigben and Toplitz Production Studios have released a new trailer to honour this momentous occasion. The game which takes a more holistic view of farming, including its social and romantic aspects is due for release on the PS4 and Xbox One consoles first and the Nintendo Switch some time later.
The new trailer gives you a look at some of the farming equipment and the things you can do in Farming Dynasty. It’s not all about the farming. Sure, you get to work your land from behind the wheel of realistic vehicles, ensuring you meet challenges head on to keep your farm thriving and growing, but what happens when the sun goes down and the wellies come off? Well, that’s the social aspect of the game.
Once the sun has set, you can take part in village events, and develop your social life. Meet your neighbours and maybe you’ll become friends. You might even meet the love of your life, and the prospective mother (or father) of your children.
Farmers Dynasty is the perfect way to indulge in those dreams who had of owning your own farm, without actually getting your hands muddy.
- Live a farmer’s life: build your farm, start a family and cultivate your fields.
- Play a unique blend of farm simulator, life simulator and management.
- Build, repair and expand your farm to match your vision.
- Experience the freedom to go anywhere you want in an open world in the country.
- Help your neighbours in different missions and earn social points.
- A realistic simulation: learn how to use different farming machines and manage cycles to optimize crop yields.
Farmer’s Dynasty will be available on November 21st for Xbox One and PlayStation 4. The game will be launched later on Nintendo Switch