Content Type: Gaming News
Date: August 7, 2019
Cronos Interactive and Mantis Games are proud to reveal a new gameplay trailer for their Greek Mythological VR adventure, Journey For Elysium
Journey For Elysium is a story-driven VR game, where history and myths merge seamlessly. Take on the role of a recently deceased adventurer navigating their way through the underworld, in order to reach their redemption at Elysium. On the way you’ll need to solve puzzles and use all your wits and skills if you are to make it.
Journey For Elysium Features
- Breath-taking puzzles inspired by the classic adventure games of the ‘90’s. Solving the increasingly difficult puzzles moves the story forward.
- Explore a rich world that walks the line between history and myth. Investigate stunning locations, and use your VR senses to connect with the world like never before.
- Row the boat across the river Styx, the most important way to travel in the game. Comfortable and immersive.
- Two modes of rowing. When you are not rowing, you can experience two different ways of moving around thanks to the Comfort or Immersive modes.
- Stylistic black and white visuals inspired by Gustave Doré, with use of golden light to guide you on your way.
Journey For Elysium will be released on Steam (HTC Vive and Oculus Rift VR) around Q4 this year. More information is available from the Journey For Elysium official site.