Content Type: Gaming News
Date: November 24, 2019
Toplitz Productions Studio and Bigben have announced that their farming sim, Farmer’s Dynasty is now available for Xbox One and Playstation 4. Now everyone has the chance to live the life… and party life of a farmer.
In Farmer’s Dynasty you start off with nothing more than a handful of basic farming equipment and pocket full of dreams… too cheesy? From there you work to improve the land and your yield by gaining better farming buildings such as silos and greenhouses. If you work hard enough you too can become one of the top farmers in the village.
It’s not just about getting your hands dirty. A big part of Farmer’s Dynasty is what happens when the sun goes down and the wellies come off. Your social life is just as big a part of the game as farming is. Attend parties mix with the villagers and maybe you’ll find your future wife and mother of your children.
- Live a farmer’s life: build your farm, start a family and cultivate your fields.
- Play a unique blend of farm simulator, life simulator and management.
- Build, repair and expand your farm to match your vision.
- Experience the freedom to go anywhere you want in an open world in the country.
- Help your neighbours in different missions and earn social points.
- A realistic simulation: learn how to use different farming machines and manage cycles to optimize crop yields.
Farmer’s Dynasty is now available on Xbox One and PlayStation 4. The game will be launched later on Nintendo Switch