Content Type: Gaming News
Date: November 1, 2019
Elder Games, the dev guys and gals behind the action RPG Everreach: Project Eden are happy to release a new trailer as they get everything ready for it’s PC, Xbox One and PS4 release this December. Everreach: Project Eden is an action RPG, set in the beautiful setting of planet Eden, prior to the colonization of mankind. In the new trailer you’ll get to see some of the games’ backstory and lush visuals.
in Everreach: Project Eden you play as Nora Harwood, a member of the Everreach Corporation’s Security Division, who’s been sent on a mission to check and clear the planet ready for colonization. There’s been some recent activity that’s concerning the corporation, and it’s your job to see what happened.
Everreach: Project Eden puts a vast alien world at your feet and invites you to explore its surface, and descend into its depths to discover the ancient secrets of a long-forgotten civilization. It’s a game filled with engaging combat on the ground and on your own high-speed vehicle.
- Fully customizable with over 80 upgrades to your skills and gear
- Engage in fierce combat, use the environment and forcefields to defeat your foes.
- High speed vehicle combat on your own hoverbike
- Over 8 hours of story to immerse yourself in, written by Michelle Clough a writer and former narrative QA of the Mass Effect trilogy.
- Explore Eden’s enigmatic environments designed by Mai-Anh Tran, who’s also been a film artist for movies such as Warcraft and Star Trek: Beyond.
Everreach: Project Eden will be available on PC, Xbox One, and PS4 during December 19. We’ll let you know more information when we have it.