Content Type: Gaming News
Date: June 5, 2019
If our previous article on eSports Life Tycoon got your gaming heart-a-thumping then you’re going to love the fact that, not only is there a closed beta taking place from the 6th – 10th June but there is also a chance for you to appear as a player within the game itself.
All you’ll need to do is to join the game’s Discord server (https://discord.gg/wkdfYDP) to access the Beta, and get exclusive access to the contest. Win the season and share a screenshot in this contest and you could soon be immortalized within eSports Life Tycoon as an in-game player
So, what are you going to get when you join the closed beta?
- Access to two of the gaming houses of the game
- Play a season of the Bronze Division, that includes 11 matches plus the tutorial matches.
- Discover what it feels like to become a champion: you can hire players and staff, manage your money, improve your house, assign individual tasks and face random events!
- Get an exclusive achievement for finishing the season. Take a screenshot of the achievement and you could be one of five people put into the game as a player
- Share your impressions in the Discord server (https://discord.gg/wkdfYDP)
As a new eSports Manager, you get to create your new team, complete with logo and design your players that will be taking the team to glory. Once you have your team, you’re going to have to look after them. Make sure their training needs are met, and that their lifestyle is healthy and conducive to a winning team. Deal with disasters and poor players as you see fit, to ensure that every match you are fighting as fit as you can.