Content Type: Gaming News
Date: October 28, 2019
If you’re a big fan of Doctor Who and proudly own a PlayStation VR, Oculus Rift, Oculus Quest, HTC Vive or HTC Vive Cosmos, then you’ll be insanely pleased to know that Doctor Who: The Edge of Time is launching on November 12th. Now you can experience the world of Doctor Who like never before.
Doctor Who: The Edge of Time is littered with references from the 55-year series history, and combines action, adventure and sci-fi. Equip the Doctor’s tool of use, the Sonic Screwdriver and like The Doctor use it to solve taxing puzzles, and escape dangerous situations. Come face to face with some of the Doctors most fearsome opponents, such as The Weeping Angels and Daleks, plus some new enemies devised for Edge of Time. You even get to pilot a Dalek and harness its powerful weaponry.
- Become part of Doctor Who – a thrilling single-player adventure developed by Sony London alumni, Doctor Who: The Edge Of Time will immerse players in Doctor Who like never before as they travel across space and time to save reality.
- Wield the Sonic Screwdriver – with exhilarating moment-to-moment gameplay, wield the Sonic Screwdriver to solve fiendish puzzles and traverse a dangerous universe full of challenges, enemies and wonder.
- Stunning cinematic visuals – from the Dalekanium of a Dalek’s shell, to the stone-cold terror of a Weeping Angel, experience stunning visuals that bring the show to life!
- Doctor Who talent – featuring Jodie Whittaker as the voice of the Doctor and Nicholas Briggs as the voice of the Daleks, in a story written by Gavin Collinson, Digital Producer for Doctor Who and author
- Oculus Quest support – experience the next level of immersion with Oculus Quest, as you explore the Doctor Who universe without boundaries in untethered virtual reality
Doctor Who: The Edge of Time will launch on November 12th 2019 for PlayStation VR, Oculus Rift, Oculus Quest, HTC Vive and HTC Vive Cosmos. You can find out more information by heading over to the official site.