Content Type: Gaming News
Date: August 8, 2019
Stillalive Studios and Astragon Entertainment are very happy to report that commuting sim, Bus Simulator will be available on the PS4 and Xbox one from September 17th, 2019. Just like the PC version, console owners will now be able to create and manage their own bus company in the fictional European town of Seaside Valley.
In Bus Simulator, go behind the wheel of one of 8 licenses city buses (Inc. brands such as Mercedes-Benz, Setra, MAN, and IVECO), pick up your passengers and ensure they reach their destination safely, either in solo play mode or up to four player multiplayer.
Across the 12 districts, you’ll be driving through you’ll face the normal challenges of driving a bus through a big city. There’ll be traffic jams, potholes, fare evaders, night driving and construction sites. As you drive through the districts, gain access to new territory, new buses and customization option
But always remember to drive carefully, this isn’t Grand Theft Auto. Don’t cause any accidents or damage and watch out for speed cameras, or it could affect your reputation and your bank balance.
Bus Simulator Features
- 8 officially licensed buses from 4 leading manufacturers
- Multiplayer mode for up to 4 players
- 5.8 Square miles to drive across with 12 authentic looking districts
- Detailed management and progression system
- Play in Simplified or Realistic mode
- Steering Wheel support
- Day and Night Mode
- Different Weather Conditions
- Bus incidents, such as fare dodgers and loud music
- Traffic situations (Bus stations, long distance journeys, pot holes, traffic jams, accident.)
Bus Simulator will be available on PS 4 and Xbox One consoles on September 17th, 2019 for around £39.99.