Content Type: Gaming News
Date: June 16, 2019
Mixing both top-down arcade gameplay and traditional boxing mechanics that use both of your analogue sticks. Boxing Champs delivers a solid 80’s and 90’s gaming experience, throws in a pinch of Punch Out and it’s released on June 20th on the Nintendo Switch.
Each round consists of three bouts, either single player of local multiplayer (online will be available soon) across a variety of glamourous and low-key locations. Take your custom boxer (or simply choose from one of 30 presets) and jab, hook and uppercut your way to delivering the final knockout blow and become the undisputed World Champion.
- Create your perfect boxer from 30 presets or by creating your own with over 70 hairstyles, hair colour, skin tone, body type, gloves, shorts, and boxer stats
- Knock-out four champions, claim their belts to grab the title.
- Button-driven control method, or analogue stick controls
- Multiple arena’s to box in, from a glitzy Las Vegas to the Downtown Gym
- Career mode, take your boxer from zero to hero
- Single or multiplayer modes available
- Old school cartoon graphics without pixel art
Boxing Champs will be available on Thursday, June 20. Pre-orders start June 12th in Europe and Australia and June 13th in North America with a 25% discount.