Content Type: Gaming News
Date: February 13, 2018
If you’re an avid reader of The Zombie Chimp then you may remember that a couple of weeks ago we told you that sleek indie Co-op Futuristic Twin Stick Shooter Aperion Cyberstorm developed by Apriori Digital will soon be heading to the Nintendo Switch, PC and the Wii U. Well, now that time is here so get ready for some multiplayer, electro-mayhem.
Aperion Cyberstorm Release Trailer
If you want to read our news piece, simply click on the link below and by way of techno-magic it will take you there.
- Three modes of play: Campaign; Onslaught; and Versus
- 1-5 player support in all modes
- Campaign mode with ships, abilities, elements, and several difficulty levels to select/unlock
- Onslaught mode with 16 maps of brutal challenge, with enemy compositions specific to each map
- 16 maps in Versus, with a further 16 to unlock through play across all modes
- Optional AI players in Versus mode for constant five player battles – Reverse controls, auto-activation of weapons and abilities, and scalable text for readability
Jack David, co-founder of and artist said “It’s a big day for us at aPriori as we’ve been working on bringing this game to life since 2013 – initially switching from XNA to Unity in order to bring the game to Nintendo Wii U, and ultimately Switch. It’s been a long journey, but we’re finally able to give this to our community.”
Jonathan Price, co-founder and designer added “More recently we became determined to bring this to the Nintendo Switch because we love the portability and think it’s perfect for the multiplayer experience that we’ve created in Aperion Cyberstorm across all five game modes.”
So, it’s out and if you’re into screen-filling bullet-flying combat, then maybe Aperion Cyberstorm is worth checking out. Stay tuned for more news and information on Aperion Cyberstorm when we have it.