Game: The Elder Scrolls Online
Content Type: Gaming Guides
Learn how to enter the Imperial City in The Elder Scrolls Online.
The long awaited Imperial City expansion isn’t set to launch until later this year, but the devs are already prepping ESO fans with lots of useful information prior to release. Imperial City is the first major content release since Craglorn, and ZeniMax Online Studios (ZOS) is leaving nothing to chance. Through ESO Live presentations, published articles, and game cons, company reps are making sure players are ready to hit the Imperial City streets at full speed.
MUST READ: Imperial City Release Dates Revealed For ESO
How To Enter The Imperial City
Naturally, before we can take advantage of everything the game expansion has to offer, we must first enter the Imperial City. The process isn’t complicated, but there are some steps we have to take the first time. Thankfully, the devs have given us an outline beforehand:
- Travel to Cyrodiil. Go to a home campaign or guest to another campaign.
- Get the Quest to Enter the Imperial City. Speak with one of the alliance captains.
- Aldmeri Dominion: Captain Mulamurr and Captain Seriril.
- Daggerfall Covenant: Captain Durida and Captain Veranim.
- Ebonheart Pact: Captain Alesace and Captain Rythe.
- Enter the Imperial City Sewers. The sewers can be entered via one of three gates located at Cyrodiil’s Lake Rumare.
- Complete the Imperial City Quest. Speak first with your alliance’s general, and then to the Drake of Blades. Once the quest is completed, the Imperial City can be entered.
The Imperial City is launching on August 31 (PC/Mac), September 15 (Xbox One), and September 16 (PS4).
For more helpful information regarding The Elder Scrolls Online Imperial City DLC, please refer to the dev’s The Imperial City Guide: The Basics. Good luck, and have fun in your ongoing ESO adventure!