Game: The Elder Scrolls Online
Content Type: Gaming Guides
Auridon Skyshard locations with detailed map and directions. Find all the Skyshards and gain Skill points faster in The Elder Scrolls Online.
Auridon Skyshard Locations
1. The Skyshard “A Landing of Noble’s Blood” is to the west of the Vulkhel Guard Wayshrine, on down at Southern Auridon. You should get on the second floor of the Vulkhel Guard Manor and Treasury – it is quite easy to spot the shining Skyshard on the balcony.
This is the first shard you should get in Auridon.
Be advised that to get this one you have to be questing on the “A Hostile Situation” quest – part of the Vulkhel Guard objective.
2. This Skyshard, the “Adorns Valano Terrace”, is in the southeast Auridon zone, northeastern zone to the Vulkhel Guard Wayshrine. Inside the Valano Manor, on the second floor, get the Silsailen doors open to collect it – easily spotted on the terrace.
This one requires the quest Teldur’s End, or you won’t be able to enter the Manor.
3. Walk to the southwest of Tanzelwil Wayshrine and the POI, to the southeast from the two swords skull symbol on the map.
You’ll find a rock plateau with some stone columns – to see if you’re in the right place, notice that there is an NPC there called Priestess Aranwen. There’s a platform on that rock plateau if you approach it from the East.
4. In Skywatch, the “Watching the sky in a tower of swords” skyshard is on the balcony of the Fighters Guild, so get on the first floor.
5. “Between cursed ruin and shrine” is located in central Auridon, east of the Quendeluun Wayshrine, between a huge rock and a wall made of stone, it is pretty hidden, so you should try to find it (ironically you see it better during the night).
6. You’ll have to go to western Auridon, Northwest between Wreck of the Raptor, Shattered Grove and Smuggler’s Cove to find the “Near Merormo’s Refreshment” skyshard. If you are questing on this zone you can’t miss it. It is next to the well near Merormo’s house.
7. Go to the Northern Torinaan Plateau and jump down to the location marked on the map above this list. It’s in the center of the Isle of Contemplation and it isn’t obvious nor one of the hardest ones to spot.
8. There is a ruinous house in Dawnbreak nd the skyshard can be accessed by taking the stairs. This house is the one where Captain Landare is in.
9. Go to the very last floor of the North Beacon Lighthouse. “Gleaming beacon, ship-guide” – The lighthouse is below the North Beacon POI (it is represented on the map as a tower icon).
10. The entrance to Bewan’s solo dungeon is what is depicted in the map above, what you have to be alert for is a wall that has the skyshard behind it – it’s in a right wall inside the Bewan Dungeon and it is pretty easy to miss, so open your eyes for those right walls… the “Ancient Chamber of Golden Glow” lies behind it.
11. Southern Auridon is the zone – in Del’s Claim which is a public dungeon, represented on the map as the torch icon and laying roughly in the Northwest of Vulkhel Guard Wayshrine. It is pretty easy to see – “The Heritance stakes this claim” skyshard is surrounded by rocks, illuminating the hole.
12. Take a look at another torch icon, this time representing Entila’s Folly the public dungeon – this is where the “Near the Folly’s End” Skyshard is located – not a challenge to collect and absorb, pretty easy even for beginner “hikers”.
13. “Held in a corner by the House of Troubles” is located in Mehrunes’ Spite Public Dungeon, right in the corner of the first room. The public dungeon is on the northwest of Greenwater Wayshrine.
14. Ondil, yet another torch icon public dungeon, is on Northeastern Tanzelwil Wayshrine. The “Blood-drained thralls stumble past” Skyshard is locaed in the corner of a small room – no quest will ever send you there, so pick it up!
15. Go to the Wansalen public dungeon and kill the boss. As you walk toward the exit, just look to your left and you’ll find the “Corpses from another age walk here” Skyshard.
16. There’s a tower icon in Western Auridon that represents Glister Vale. Go southwest of it and enter Toothmaul Gully, a public dungeon (yet another torch icon). The “Hidden Home in the gully’s wall” Skyshard is in a large cave room, in the eastern part.
That’s it for the Auridon Skyshard locations… got to catch’em all 😛