PVE Blood Death Kni...

Notifications
Clear all

PVE Blood Death Knight Tank Guide (WotLK 3.3.5a)  

Malphaz
(@malphaz)
wpf-cross-image

Welcome to the Blood Death Knight Tank guide for World of Warcraft Wrath of the Lich King 3.3.5a. In this guide, you will learn about playing a Blood Death Knight in a raid. The guide includes Talents, Glyphs, Gems, Enchantments, Add-ons, Gameplay & Skill rotation tips.

Talents

This is a core build for a Death Knight main tank. 4 talent points are left and I suggest to spend them for Dancing Rune Weapon and 3/3 Morbidity or get 3/3 Scent of Blood

Blood Death Knight Dps Talent Tree Wow 3.3.5a

Actually, Scent of Blood is needed minimum 1/3, rest you can spend somewhere else if you think it's better.

Subversion is optional, you could take Rune Tap or Spell Deflection. But the Rune Tap heal isn't that much, 1 healer will do the same with 1 direct healing spell easily and that spell reflect isn't that much practical too.

Now Mark of Blood may seem like worth it, but it's not. Bosses hit slow and hard, so it won't be as useful as it could be.

Glyphs

Major Glyphs

Gems

Gems are situational and depend on the build and equipment. They are used to reach the required stat caps.

Enchants

Gameplay & Rotations

Needed Stats

• Hit – 8% with two-handed weapons
  • Expertise – 26
  • Defence – 540 (for raids)

Rotation

Icy Touch

Plague StrikeHeart StrikeHeart StrikeHeart Strike

4 Replies
6,8k_DK_Tank
 6,8k_DK_Tank
(@6,8k_DK_Tank)

the stats are correct, but I play the Tank DK and the way to way, like there standing is whrong

1 Reply
Better than you
 Better than you
(@Better than you)

Noob

Darksceater
 Darksceater
(@Darksceater)

how about aoe tanking?

1 Reply
Epainge
 Epainge
(@Epainge)

I've been playing on Warmane for the past year. And for me, DaD-IT-PS-Pestilence works. Then keep dots up with Pestilence. Blood boil when you can. And heal yourself with DS.

Scroll to Top